Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pictures of La Defense Area, Business Capital Of Paris ( France )

The other day, I happened to visit La Defense, the business capital of Paris, by the evening. It was about 16h00, and lots of people were returning home after a tiresome days at their desks, in offices situated in skyscrapers of La Defense.

I had a little free time, so I decided to capture the beauty of La Defense in my camera to share it with the readers of my blogs.

Here are some of the pics which I taken the other day!

In the picture above, one can see the famous, Grande Arche de la Defense!



Look at the marvelous skyline of La Defense...
French people are famous for giving the touch of art in architecture!

A bill-board on the shop of Castorama, La Defense!






No comments:

Post a Comment